Your Personal Guide to Health and Fitness
FWD Health informs you of online and live fitness classes you can attend. Our aim is to be your personal guide to the world of fitness training.
Live classes are great but online classes are good too. We will also post news on the latest and most useful fitness apps to help you get healthy.
In order to get the most out of your fitness session, do these steps:
- Find a comfortable place to exercise
- Pick an exercise or routine to to
- Follow an online fitness class
- Do the exercise together with the instructor
- Track your progress using various apps
- Repeat the process to reach your goal!
There are many kinds of exercises you can do:
- High-Intensity Interval Training
- Martial Arts
- Total Body Workout
- and many more!
If you prefer live classes, find a certified fitness instructor near you.
Make sure you find a comfortable studio or gym that meets your style. You can also invite a personal trainer to come to your home to train you.
When your session ends, your health continues. During the times you don’t exercise, connect with like-minded friends, trainers, and coaches.
Here are several sites and apps that you can use to stay in touch: